Well my friends, I purchased a pair of jeans.
I will attest to this. I walked into The Buckle - kept my head down because seriously sometimes I just want to look without some sales person standing over my shoulder - picked up 3 pairs of jeans - I adored 2 pairs but I only bought one.
I probably will wear them everyday of my life, so don't say anything when you see me in the same jeans everyday.
I mean, for those of you who actually see me :)

Oh yeah, and I didn't get rhinestones on my jeans because they didn't have any Miss Me's left in my size. Bummer. Seriously, I would like to know who has a 25 inch waist and 34 inch inseam? I mean, it's totally fine if you do, but please go buy up those jeans so they order new ones :)
I digress.
So thank you for your advice my friends -- I totally love the Big Star's I bought!




I bought a new pair of Big Star a few weeks ago and love them! I really like the ones you got too!
ReplyDeleteOoohh...love those! Looks like I am heading to The Buckle tomorrow! I'll take the 34 inseam, but the 25" inch waist is but a dream...;o) ~mary~
ReplyDeleteOooh...I like these! Good call on skipping the rhinestones. These are super cute. Do I need a pair??
ReplyDeleteNow I'm intrigued. I don't think I've ever even tried on a pair of fancy schmacy jeans like that. I wouldn't even know where to begin for my waist or inseam size. Hmmmmm
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness girl! I just got these for myself for Christmas. Big Stars in Remy with the flap pocket. I am in jean heaven. The most comfortable, flattering, amazing jeans ever!!!!! Your in good jean company. :) Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteMy son in law sells designer jeans and he says NEVER wash your jeans(eew)...really he says this. He says that washing denim "destroys the fibers". He puts them in the freezer instead!!! Hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely a gap in generations.I prefer mine faded and WASHED!
Wear them in good health.
LOVE THEM!
Rhonda
Rhonda
I have to go jeans shopping. My favorite pair of big star jeans got a rip in the back pocket area. Bummer! Aren't they great though...so comfy:)
ReplyDeleteThe Jeans That Ry Just Bought Me (which I think are the ones on your previous blog the black ones w/ rhinestones -- you guys both have great taste by the way...Are 35" inseam!!! BUT I am NOT 25" in the waist -- I will just keep on dreaming for that!! haha!! :)I like your choice of the Big Stars -- SUPER CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteyippee!!!! Welcome to my club!! Don't you love them!
ReplyDeleteI keep hearing about these. I'll have to check them out one of these days. I'm behind in my blog reading so I'm trying to catch up. Hope you had happy holidays! xo
ReplyDeleteI bought a pair just the other day at Buckle!! Love them! But I was a little concerned about my big butt in a Big Star jean! I mean who put's the word Big in a name and sells it to women! ; )
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteWe had a funny tradition in highschool that we dubbed 'the buckle challenge'
Whenever we'd be at the mall someone would get challenged to try to get to the back wall of a Buckle Store and back without being intercepted by a sales person!! ;)
When I reach my goal of loosing my 20 pounds maybe I'll reward myself with a pair of these - great pic!