Friday, April 17, 2009

patience is...

Bryce recently revealed what his definition of patience is. Tuesday morning Bryce came down while I was feeding Camden and told me "Mommy, patience means not going bye bye." hmm, really. I just looked at him and smiled thinking Bart had told him something that he had misinterpreted while he was getting ready upstairs. Nope, Bryce came up with that one all on his own. He really wants his daddy to stay home so this is his new definition of patience which he tells me everyday. I've tried to tell him the real definition but think it's rather sweet that he loves his daddy so much that he just can't wait for him to get home.

Speaking of patience...or maybe, self control. The annual Maple Syrup Festival is going on in our little town and I'm dying to eat a huge soft pretzel. Honestly, it's one of the main reasons I look forward to this little festival. I don't even share the huge ol' pretzel when I get one. There's no sharing when it comes to one of those tasty treats (mainly because Bart would hog it, I know it. ;)) Anyways, I am supposed to be limiting my carb intake because of my P90X workouts right now. Argh! So I need patience my dear friends to wait until the Apple Festival in the fall to get one...and self control when the pretzels see me and leap out of their little stands and try to jump in my mouth!!! Those stinking things, I hope they don't find me. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bryce's definition of patience! That is so precious. As for the soft pretzel, you know I'm no help there. I would just tell you to go get one for you and one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete