Tuesday, April 21, 2009

little rascals.

I have had one creative kid on my hands recently. Coming up with new things all the time which is so much fun. Yesterday he decked himself out in all of his underwear that were in his laundry pile. He walked around like this for an hour and I think it made me laugh every time I glanced over at him. I love his creativity!

I have also had a very happy baby boy on my hands. Camden is so sweet and loving. In the past week he has really started watching us. He always is smiling at me and cooing. So sweet. I'm so in love with this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny because I know Bart used to do the same thing. In fact, I don't doubt if I have a picture to verify that fact. So precious!! And thanks for the sweet smiling pic of Cam. I have already sent that along to all of my family. Both my buddies are the best. Love you all

    ReplyDelete