Yesterday was Easter. I think Easter is the most important "holiday" of all holidays. It often is overshadowed by other holidays and the Easter Bunny but in all actuality it's about Jesus Christ dying on the cross for my (and your) sins. It's about overcoming the grave and having ever-lasting life in heaven with Jesus. My sins have been wiped clean. My Jesus loves me despite who I am. He forgives me. And He has chosen me. There is nothing more beautiful and nothing more real than a relationship with Jesus. So above all, I am thankful for the perfect love that I have a chance to know. That I am free to worship and love a God who loves me. And for that reason, I am thankful beyond all thankfulness for Easter Day!

Our Family.

Bryce and Daddy.

Bryce and Tess getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt at Mimi and Poppy's House!

My Boys and I. Aren't they so sweet!!!!
Your boys are so sweet! We are so thankful for our time with you both Sunday and Monday, Thank You Friend!!
ReplyDelete