Tuesday, April 7, 2009

it was an eggcellent day.


Yesterday started off a little bit like this. Two brothers having a little heart to heart. Would you look at Camden, he looks like he just got back from Florida. I am happy to say, I think somewhere somehow one of my children got my dads olive skin tone. (Someday I'll post a picture of my Dad while he is in Florida, we like to call him the milk chocolate bunny...only because we already have a dark chocolate bunny on Marco Beach.) Anyways, I think I have two little heart breakers on my hands.

Later we moved onto a little dying of eggs. And just in case you were worried, I did take that white shirt off of Bryce right before he plopped those eggs into all of the beautiful colors, and thank goodness for that, we had blue dye everywhere.


Hello, Dye. Hello, Eggs. I'm happy to make you a little more cheery on such a snowy April day!


Little hands at work. Sticking his groovy Mickey Mouse stickers on his brightly colored eggs.


I like this one. I like the little stand.

And here is Bryce's arrangement of eggs in his Easter basket. He is so talented.

4 comments:

  1. lol, I just posted about our egg dying adventures as well and totally used the word "Egg-celent" in my title. :)

    I love that you used pretty glasses though. I went ghetto and used paper cups. Glass would have made for much nicer photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has never once crossed my mind that I better start dyeing up some eggs. I keep forgetting that Easter is THIS WEEKEND! Ahhh! You and Linds are so organized. I don't think I can keep up..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my third time trying.

    Bryce did such a good job. I miss coloring easter eggs with my kids. My grandboys are beautiful just like their Mommy and Daddy.
    Happy Easter. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete