Monday, March 30, 2009

time for a laugh.

It's that time again. A brief hour I get in my day when both of my boys are napping and I get a few quiet moments to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys...but I need a little mommy time these days. To think outside of changing diapers, feeding someone, playing, feeding someone, and going potty. Did I mention feeding someone? :) Anyways, in these quiet times I have a chance to reflect on the day and the way things are going and readjust if needed. Sometimes I just need a good laugh over something silly (as if I don't get those all day :)) and I think I have one for you, well it was one for me anyways.

MirandaSings08. This is my brother-in-laws friend and she is a hoot. You better watch out, you may be seeing her on television soon. I really like her dance moves! ;) And I'm sorry, but you'll be singing "All the Single Ladies" all day after watching this.

1 comment:

  1. O MY WORD THAT IS SO HILARIOUS! IS SHE FOR REAL!!?? :)

    ReplyDelete