
I don't know why but I love this picture. Always have, always will. I was 26, I L.O.V.E.D being 26. I love the necklace I have on, Ceci made it. I love that I'm wearing black and white and that I have a tan. I especially love all of the funny faces that are being made. I love the people in the picture. I love that we were at conference and I snuck away from the adult conference to youth conference. Hello, that was so much fun. Most of all I love having fun and I KNOW we were having fun here :)

This is who I call "my little spaz". I never call her Erin to her face b/c she is "my little spaz." Isn't she a beauty. This was at her bachelorete party. We had so much fun. Holy smokes, look how tan she is. Which, in turn, please excuse my pasty paleness. I was 6 months prego and had not been in the sun for months. Anyways, with my little spaz I always have the best time in the world. We know how to make each other laugh...and we know how to make each other cry (in a good way). And that is why we are so much FUN!
This is who I call "my little spaz". I never call her Erin to her face b/c she is "my little spaz." Isn't she a beauty. This was at her bachelorete party. We had so much fun. Holy smokes, look how tan she is. Which, in turn, please excuse my pasty paleness. I was 6 months prego and had not been in the sun for months. Anyways, with my little spaz I always have the best time in the world. We know how to make each other laugh...and we know how to make each other cry (in a good way). And that is why we are so much FUN!

This is Nikki, my sister-in-law. I love her. I love both of my sis-in-laws. Anyways, I love this picture. I love that I totally know what I was going to do to her. I know that I can always make her laugh. She makes me think I'm funny. And I love that my hair was super blonde. Yep, to be honest, at the heart of this post I really wanted to admit to myself that I love being a blonde, it's so much fun. So, my little spaz, get your miracle hands ready and make me this blonde again. Please. Now wasn't that a lot of FUN!




I heart you. Please keep blogging. I will comment every stinking time. Love reading your thoughts - but not as much as I love hearing them in person.
ReplyDeleteBrooke You Are So Stinking Cute!! Love YOU!
ReplyDelete