Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'm showing off.

As I'm certain this will happen many times, I have some pics of my beautiful boys. The Lord has blessed us with what I would say are the best boys ever. They are handsome and sweet and everything else a Mom could ever ask for. So without further ado here they are.

Handsome boy numero uno.

Oh how numero uno loves to have his picture taken. I'm positive in each picture I snap he is saying "cheese." I'm also certain he's thinking "please mom, cut my afro on my head and don't put me in a santa shirt in the middle of March!" Sorry buddy, Mommy has not been thinking of what you look like, as long as you have clothes on right now you are looking good :) By the way, does he not look like he is almost 15 in the first picture!?!

Handsome boy numero dos...

"hello, i'm too cute for words in this little pose!"


I love this picture. He's just chillin.


Two little peas in a pod.


Don't mind that I like to keep numero uno dressed for bed on the top half and day on the bottom half. I should start a clothing line. Also, please note the fantastic quilt the boys are on, my mom whipped that up. She should go into business, she's so talented.


3 comments:

  1. That last pic is the first time I'm seen Numero Dos awake! So super cute. And please, we love staying in our jammies all day long around here. Glad you guys are finally on board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two make the cutest boys. i miss them everyday i don't see them. love you all. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guys are so handsome! I am very excited about your blog :) Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete