...and that is EXACTLY what has happened to me.
I have not taken one picture for the month of July (well besides Bryce's birthday) and now I'm over halfway through August (which I just realized as I typed that) and I can say the same thing. I feel disconnected and out of the loop...but you know what...that's ok :)
Tonight I'm going on a hot date with my friend Ashley! I can not wait. Seriously, I can't.
I'm so hungry I could eat my hand right now. Not really, but maybe.
I love Pinterest and can't help myself when I get on it. Pin. Pin. Pin. Which is why I don't get on often.
I ran the other night and realized I'm horribly out of shape. Ugh.
I do still love my new running shoes Bart got me for my birthday though. They are perfect.
Camden went number 2 on the potty the other day. I have not started potty training officially and I am not looking forward to it. But I have to do it. I need to do it and I'm sure he'll do great.
I had lunch with my brother, my dad, and my grandma today. I laughed so hard I couldn't stop a couple of times and I know Nic wanted to say "my cheeks hurt" which always makes me laugh even more.
I have a horrible habit of biting my nails. Please tell me how to stop.
I think I just ate my hand.
Did anyone else not like this past Bachelorette? It was probably my least favorite. I know, it's old news, but really, what did you think?
Thanks for sticking with me friends. I promise to come back with a picture or two for you sometime :)




Not one picture! Girl you better get crackin'. I love pinterest too. Seriously what did we do without it??!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't bit my nails in years and now I am back at it. I am trying to lose wight... I think I have an oral fixation problem. I blame Mom. I think I was weaned too early.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back on the blog! I agree about Pinterest - I am officially addicted.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously out of shape too...ugh!!! and I do agree this Bachelorette was boring for sure...they better not do that to me again. I love the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I totally get you.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I'm a pinning fool! :)
ReplyDeleteI watched this season of the Bachelorette - this season was a little wah-wah, however I think she chose a great guy. We'll see if it goes the distance, right??
As for the nails - I'm a fellow nibbler (such vice, isn't it??) I do a ton better at leaving them alone if I've taken the time to manicure, for sure!
So nice to hear from you - photos or not. Best wishes on the potty training - the 2nd time around went MUCH faster 'round our parts! Eli was trained in just over a week!
cheers!
-h
I too feel disconnected, and you are right, it's ok. However, it is due time for some girl time! We need a girly night and we need it now!!!! Dinner...cause it's fun to eat, Movie....cause we can zone out and pretend the real world doesn't exist for 2 hours and then coffee.....So we can discuss life and laugh! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you girls! I so love your comments.
ReplyDeleteJanie - you made me laugh out loud. And I'm so blaming my mom now :)
Heidi - I'm kinda the same way, if I make sure my nails are painted I just chip off the nail polish :/ instead of bite my nails.
And ERIN - it's a date hot mama!! Girls night SOOOON please. Love you too my friend.
okay, so i am a huge bachelor/ette fan and i know everyone hated ash's season... but i actually liked it. what's with me? i guess i liked her. she reminds me of my friend karen. biased? maybe. and i really liked both ben and jp. that was about it though... the rest of the guys were kind of lame-o. did you hear that ben is the new bachelor? i'm not sure if i can picture. but you know i will be watching. :) can we talk about bachelor pad?!
ReplyDelete