We had a BEACH DAY yesterday! :)
I suggested to the hubster last week that we should take advantage of a free Wednesday soon to spend with our boys, since the summer is drawing to a close and all. We were going to go to the zoo but then we opted for the beach. I'm glad we did too. It ended up being a perfect beach day.
We went to the Warren Dunes, which totally reminded me of being in high school and made me feel young again...except I was carrying a diaper and playing in the sand...but you get the drift.
The boys LOVE the sand and water so it's easy to keep them entertained. (Makes me think I should live on a beach. Hmmm...)
Hearing the "ocean," er lake waves made me feel at home. I relaxed and only almost pounced one man when I didn't know if he was going to steal my child or be nice and tell him he was cute. Thankfully he did the latter.
The summer sun kissed my little kiddos and we enjoyed just having fun together in the sand and waves. Sometimes you just know things really can't get better. Even though life can never be perfect, you enjoy what you have and every day seems that much better! I'm a thankful mama.
P.S. Did I tell you I did this for the first time...
Well, I did. And it was awesome! Can't wait to do it again. (And don't worry, I'm just shooting a target :)).
P.S. Did I tell you I did this for the first time...
Well, I did. And it was awesome! Can't wait to do it again. (And don't worry, I'm just shooting a target :)).





You call me running for my life a "target." Not nice! ;)
ReplyDeleteBart
i love you honey! you make me laugh. (p.s. run for your life ;))
ReplyDelete