Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tubin' It...

(I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I had to use this action. It's just fun :))

4th of July weekend is always a blast. When I think of summer I often think of 4th of July weekend. 

So, Saturday we spent the entire GLORIOUS day at the lake...
and we took the kiddies tubing!

Look at little Cam-a-lam chomping at the bit to get out there.


I took about a hundred photos of him, but I'll spare you.
He was smiling from ear to ear! 


 Even sticking out his tongue, which I find totally endearing since I've been told I often do this as I'm working out or just plain 'ol doing something. He takes after his mama ;) 


Bryce rode with me and he kept yelling "YEE-HAW DUBBA DUB" which is what the boys yell when they are having fun. Camden made it up, I have no clue what dubba dub means, but its stuck. He also ask me in the middle of tubing if I could ask my dad if we could get some ice cream?! My dad, as in, his Poppy...and ice cream while tubing? That kid cracks me up. 


 As the sunny day rolled to a close a big ol thunder storm rolled our way. It actually was pretty fun and a tad bit scary to watch.  


That was our saturday. Sunny and sweet, a tad bit rainy and gray. 

Overall I say... sunny, sweet, and hard to beat!

4 comments:

  1. i agree. that looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of cam with his tongue out lol! and your picture of the storm was really cool! Looks like fun...I remember the days of tubing with you guys on the lake...Annnnd I can't ski...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having a fun summer....for the looks of these pics you definitely are. Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete