Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Two Things


I'm almost through day 2 ala candy free! I know, one small step for mankind, right? ;)

Yippee! :)

*****************************************


Some of you may already know, but for those who don't, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Becky aka Farmgirl Paints! I am one lucky girl, huh? YES!  I happen to be friends with Shannan aka Flower Patch Farmgirl and when she said that Becky was coming to town I was as giddy as a school girl.  It's not everyday you get to meet a blogging buddy, and Becky's blog is one that I can't help but to check daily. I couldn't wait to meet her in person.  Let me tell you friends, she is just as sweet and down-to-earth as she seems.  I am one lucky girl.  Thanks Shan and Becky for letting me go "out on the town" with you guys, I had a wonderful time and it was such a delight to have the chance to chat with you for a couple hours.

So have you ever met a bloggy buddy?

 I don't know that "bloggy buddy" is an official term...but it is now ;) 


4 comments:

  1. I just had a blog friend come Sunday and stay overnight. She was awesome. I read Shannan and Becky yet found you from my daughter's blog tonight. house that Jade built.Weird?? you are a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!You are on a roll; YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I am on day 5 of my week with out Pepsi; after so long you start to not think of it so much!

    I have never met a blogger buddy, I think it would be so much fun, or I would love to go to a blogger conference. But, I live in the middle of nowhere, but someday that would be fun!

    Take care...Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl I was so excited to meet you too. I still can't get over how you two were friends and I never knew! That was a really fun night. YAY for skipping the candy. I've been hitting it hard since I got home. No candy for me either:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed. I'm following your lead and setting new 7 day goals - I love that idea. Thanks for sharing :) Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete