Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and such

Here are a few things we have been up to lately...please excuse the amount of photos I'm vomiting on you ;)  but this is how I'm rollin' today. A photo friendly Monday peeps! 

So two Sundays ago it was like 82 degrees in my hood.  My boy, Brycey-boo, picked me a handful of  beautiful flowers,  maybe weeds?, anyways, the day was lovely and we played outside in shorts and t-shirts and wished the day would last much much longer. 


Exactly 6 days later, while I was staying up late and having fun with my friends in Chicago, Brycey-boodle was in our little towns festival parade.  It was about 42 degrees and rainy.  Please someone, what in world is wrong with Indiana?    Anyways, you can see the boy full of cuteness in the black coat and waving, and the  cutie Rubster (Ruby) right next to him in her little blueish-purple coat.  

 Hi kiddies, sorry you're freezing your tails off.

 Oh my word, have mercy, Cam-a-roo is too darling. 
Love those little cheeks.



 Grandma and Cam loving the parade, wishing the kids lots of warmies.

This past Saturday when it was actually somewhat decent outside we stayed indoors and made easter eggs.  The boys had so much fun and did such a great job. I love that Cam is old enough to partake in the fun, and make a royal mess.  That's what this stuff is all about anyways, right.





Mom - Bryce made an egg just for you.  He said he was going to bring it to you when we meet you in Florida. I told him the egg would probably be pretty disgusting by then...so it's in our fridge right now thinking of you :)

Easter Sunday was a great day.  We spent the morning at church celebrating our risen King. After our morning service we went to Bart's parents house to eat dinner and have an easter egg hunt.  The boys had a blast.


 Basket-heads.

 "Mommy, look at the eggs I've found!  P.S. I need to see the sun sometime soon :)"

 We needed naps but didn't get them :)  
P.S. This is why Micah thinks I'm the best sis-in-law, because he likes the nice pictures I post of him, and I'm his only sister-in-law (but that doesn't count :)).

 The boys got some fun toys to play with.

 Daddy video taped on his ipad? 

 Buzz Lightyear even showed up for awhile.

 Grandma had her boys and she was so happy.


And daddy tried to fly a kite, but surprisingly there was no wind. 

Oh well, the past couple of weeks have been such a fun time.  No matter sun, rain, snow, or wind we have been having a blast! Can't wait for more fun days ahead!

8 comments:

  1. So funny, I was reading a tech blog that showed this pic http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/25/caption-contest-spike-lee-asks-obama-to-smile-for-the-camera/

    Then I read this entry...it was too funny

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke. You're a doll. lol
    -Uncle Micah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures! Those are the best kinds of posts. :) Looks like you had a wonderful Easter... and you can videotape on an ipad?? (I'm so behind!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they were next to each other on the float!! (I didn't know, because I wimped out and stayed home to write.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - You looked SMASHING at church on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv-a : You crack me up. You little Techy you ;)

    Micah: I would have spit my pop out if I was drinking pop. You made me laugh out loud.

    Courtney: I know, seriously, who knew!! :)

    Shan: Thank you girlie! I appreciate the conversation we are having over email right now bc of your comment. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love scrolling all the pictures. You need to post a smashing Sunday picture of yourself! We have no pictures because 1. I never remember the camera 2. heels came off and sweat pants on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your boys are so cute! and i really wish i lived by the beach. am now following!

    ReplyDelete