Thursday, September 9, 2010

Highs and Lows

Well, as you can see, the blog is struggling...majorly.

I need some inspiration... 
I need a little help...
I need to do my Annoyances (lows) and Awesomeness (highs) (see, the creativity is lacking a little ;))

My recent annoyances...

1. Driving me totally nuts lately is when I get to a stop sign clearly after another car has gotten there and they wave me on to go first.  It drives me bonkers.  Please, let me stop first before you are even telling me to go. How about about this, we all go in turn and everything will make perfect sense :)  

2. I am struggling to get to the gym.  I keep finding "better" things to do.  Although, I did find a little secret inspiration last evening. 

3.   I can NOT find a pair of black heels that I wear, um, all the time.  Where have they gone? I've searched everywhere...and let's be honest...I'm not one to lose shoes in random places.  Whatever that means.

4. My hydrangea plant looks to have been trimmed at the bottom however the hottie hubby and myself have not touched the thing.  Apparently we have shoe thieves and hydrangea trimming weirdos running around our small town ;) 


Now let's get to the AWEsOmENess! 

1.  Labor day weekend was awesome! We had Friday night in with the boys, eating dinner, watching movies, and jumping on our air mattress. Saturday the boys and I went to Target to get school supplies and then it all get's blurry from there -- I bought The Help and don't know that my nose came out of it much until we got to the lake. And as always, the lake was so much fun.

2.  I had two hot dates on Wednesday.  I got to hang out with my friends, Michelle and Shannan in the morning and then Erin, Natalie, and Ashley in the evening.   Most days don't get much better than that.  Love my friends.

3. I have two words for you - my lips are closed as to what they are for - ready??  Trump Tower

4.  Nikki and I are going to Chicago in one short week!  (And  number 3 and 4 do not have anything to do with each other....hmmm)

5.  Camden's dancing is the cutest thing I have ever seen and Bryce has made up his own form of break dancing and holds and it is hilarious.  How did I get such little cuties?

6. My mom is pure awesomeness.  She is so creative.  I wish I were more like her. 

7.  I've got to give mad awesomeness props to my hubby who is willing to watch the boys and do so many other things so I can have fun with my friends.  Thanks HH. 


Now let's hear it,
give me a high and low...

or look at my sweet babies.
because they're sweet.




  


11 comments:

  1. Yup, people do that stop sign thing around here too.... I always assume that they do it because I am usually in a hurry and apparently I drive like I am too :D
    YAY - you are visiting Chicago! You are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam-O waved to me today in pre-school line. It was so sweet.

    I love your list! I got all excited about your elusive Trump Tower b/c at first I thought you were referring to the new Apprentice show that's coming back on this Fall...and I thought I was the only one excited about that! (And apparently, I am...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu boys are precious and I had so much fun Wednesday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too cute with your list!

    I hope you find your black heeled wearing hydrangea cutting bandit and have a FABULOUS time on your Chicago destination!!

    ~h

    ps- you're SO sweet to become a FB fan of my new business, thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! You have such a beautiful family. It warms my heart to see you so happy!
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you're just in a non-blogging season...that's okay. Living life is more important anyway. Sounds like you have fun stuff going on. Chicago yay! The Help...yay! Your boys are so adorable...YAY;) Ha!! Hope you have a great weekend girlie. Maybe you'll finish the book. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the list!!! We all need to be re-inspired every now and then!!! Just take a moment to reflect on all that is really important to you!!! I find creativity comes in waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A high...I blogged today after a month away.
    A low...I let my kids watch way too many shows today because I started reading my list of lovelies who blog. :)
    Those babies are scrumtious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your good stuff seems to far outweigh your bad stuff! I'm curious about the whole trump tower thing! And I love a good time with my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the "how did I get such little cuties" comment...are you Serious!!?? 2 perfectly adorable parents = 2 adorable cuties ;)

    My bet on the hydrangea...Mrs. Bradley.

    ReplyDelete