Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Countdown is on...


The countdown is on my friends.


Only 2 more full days until Nikki and I are off to the big city.


For a girls weekend. A get-a-way we promised would be on some tropical island last February, but things changed a little.  But really who cares, this is going to be just as fun.  


Because Nikki-poo and I, we can have a blast where ever we're at.  

And Chi-town is where it's at my friends.

I can't wait!! (If you couldn't tell.  Two mornings of sleeping in sounds like a wonderful bliss-filled land :))

10 comments:

  1. You Lucky Duckies! Wish I could be the fourth sister-in-law! (not that I would give up mine). We're having a girls weekend next weekend, Allegan included! ;) Can't wait to hear about your trip...and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O YEA I AM SUPER PUMPED!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear all about it. Be safe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just know the two of you will be livin' it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like SO much fun. I am dying to see Chicago... someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the music you have playing...gets me excited to have another ladies night...and reminds me how crazy we are:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky! Take me with you!!!!! Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hip hip hooray for girl time away! Can't wait to hear of all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT, you didn't ask Mama B to go! Man . . . well who could you talk about if I was there . . . teehee.

    Hope you girlies have a great time, I'll just look forward to my popcorn you might bring me back.

    Love you both, be safe. Mama B

    ReplyDelete