Lake days are the best days!!
We love going to the lake and having fun...and we figure we might as well pack in as many as we can with the fall coming quickly upon us.
The boys play SO well at the lake!
They love water. They run through sprinklers, swim in their kiddie pool, play with buckets, and swim in the lake. What more can a mom ask for?
Daddy's, Poppies, and Uncles play in midst of talking about Droids, fantasy football, sports, work, and cleaning up weeds.
We always go on boat rides.
And we never go without stopping for ice cream, because in a 4 year olds mind that is why you go on a boat ride.
And to burn off all of those calories, if one of your cool uncle's is on-board, you wrestle.
And as the day ends, your Mama makes you put on your matching pj's...
and takes lots of pictures of you ...
because these babies are too cute not to take pictures of.
I wish everyday were a lake day!















I love this post!!!! Seriously I just love the boys to pieces!! They are by far the cuteist little boys I know!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh those were soooo good. WE just spent the entire day at the lake yesterday...on a boat!!! FUN:)
ReplyDeleteSince we leave in the morning for Italy, this was the perfect ending to my day to see these great pictures of my boys!!! Grandma loves these kiddos too!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are GREAT!! I love the water shots. And they are indeed TOO darn cute not to take photos of! I bet they smelled of sunscreen and still had sand falling out of their hair!! :D
ReplyDeleteLove this post.
L-O-V-E lake days...all the joys wrapped up into a wonderful day with the family....what could be better....Ahh! the joys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of cuties! love those matching pjs!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Sounds like a charmed life. :-)
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl