Another fun summer weekend has come and gone.
We had a wonderful weekend. Friday evening we had our last chance of the summer to spend with Bart's friend, Brian, who does Campus Crusade missionary work in Italy. Saturday I spent a large majority of the day at our yard sale! Even though it rained it went really well! We sold lots of stuff -- and 10% of the sales went to a local homeless shelter -- so that made it even more worth it!
(Side note: I dislike bartering. One of my least favorite things ever.)
Sunday after church we had a family reunion. I brought my camera along and took a few shots of my kiddos but not much else unfortunately. My aunt had one of her friends come to take photos of the reunion, hence the reason my family somewhat matches (although, don't let us kid you, this happens without planning anyways). I can't wait to see the pics of everyone and everything. We had a blast eating, playing games, swimming in the pool, and just talking.
Squinty "cheese"
Would you look at all of those silly bands! The boy is obsessed and he would wear them up to his elbow if I would let him :)
My little blondie-locks.
"Cheese"!
My Mom & Dad in hats they won at Bingo. lol.
Dad & Cama -- This boy loves his Poppy to pieces.
Always being goofy.
Nikki & I.
And last but not least, Mimi with her boys. Aren't they the cutest!
What a fun summer weekend we will all remember.
Hope yours was great too!




My girls have lots of those too. Fads!
ReplyDeleteLove that pic of you and Nikki! And your boys are the handsomest.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend!! Handsome boys....
ReplyDeleteAlways handsome! I've been waiting on a new post! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is probably really easy to take photos of those gorgeous boys of yours! Love the post....isn't summer grand!
ReplyDelete