you see things right in front of your face.
God is orchestrating something and you can see it coming. You see that somehow, what you are/have been praying for seem to be coming together.
Maybe it's so big you wish you wouldn't have prayed for it.
Or maybe - and yes, not even maybe, but definitely- it's what God wants for you. He knows you can't do it on your own. He knows you need him to succeed. You get on your face and humbly thank Him. Tell Him you can't do it without Him - as a matter of fact, how did you even get here?
And then He reminds you, "sweet child, this is what you've been praying for."
So...to beginnings. Sweet beginnings that aren't quite here yet, but you know they are right around the corner :)
and I hope to tell you more about them in the future...but for now, I must leave you hanging. Don't worry, we're not moving - having a baby - or anything that is big ... it's just cool to see a glimpse of what God is up to.




What a tease! No fair. ;)
ReplyDelete(Totally can't wait to see what God is up to! But I promise not to bug you about it.)
Really curious...
ReplyDeletelooking forward to the big reveal - so glad to hear you're seeing Him move through and with your prayers, hope to see some of the same in our life soon -
ReplyDeletehm... curious curious minds will wonder! =)
ReplyDeleteGod is moving something big in my heart too... but I am responding very slowly... mostly b/c life is so darn busy... =)
I love the suspense! God is always speaking to us, the key is to always be listening. It always helps to have dear friends like you to remind us all of this!
ReplyDelete