HELLO INDIANA! :)
80 degrees and beautiful...I can handle you now.
Last week was filled with rain. Well to be honest, I don't know what days it rained...but this I know, it rained a lot.
But anyways, the boys and I have been having fun...
Cam's learning to walk. He's a tad bit of a late walker but I'm certain of this, once this boy can "walk" it will be a "run" , and I probably won't be able to keep up. So far we're up to about 20 steps at one time...go Cam go! :)
Seriously, just so you know, the paci is not in his mouth that often, but boy if he sees it, it's all downhill from there. Anyways, we like to put buckets on our heads around here apparently. The boys love to laugh at each other and have so much fun playing. I love to hear them laugh like the most hilarious thing happened when I totally have no clue of what is going on.
See, bucket heads I tell ya :) :)
I mean that in a good way.
Camden thinks it's pure fun to play with cars. He's hooked. As a matter of fact, besides normal baby language, "car" was his first word. He's just like his brother.
And Bryce is super speedy (and I love to wear him out ;)) and I love to see him run and play. He did this for me so I could practice my shutter speeds...and I'll probably be trying that project more often. No really, he's getting good at kicking the soccer ball and climbs everything - he's all boy and all fun.
Another thing we love to do is build forts on rainy days...and this boy loves to destroy them :)
We're having tons of fun and can't wait for another amazing week to play outside and enjoy the beginning of a beautiful Midwest summer!




Cam looks SO big/old in that last shot! What a couple of cuties.
ReplyDeleteLOVE you and Yay CAM!!!!!! It's official.
The sun is here and I am SOOOOO glad! We went from wet to HOT! I Love playing outside with the girls and wearing them out in the fresh air! Looking forward to a park play date!!
ReplyDeleteWOW - looks like you are having quite a trip. I love the bucket heads :D I always figure that any extra protection on the ol' noggin can NEVER hurt - right!?!?
ReplyDeleteLittle ones are So much fun! The simple joys in life come alive!! =) it goes SO fast!!
ReplyDeletemy baby is turning 8 soon ~ if I could turn back time ~ I would find a way!! =)
So sweet ~ love this post!!
That bucket on his head is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThere must be some unwritten mommy law that we must all take a picture of our kids with a bucket on their head! Love it :)
ReplyDelete