I got pulled over today. I wasn't upset about it only because I didn't even know I was speeding. Oops. Not cool. But the officer was super nice and he let me off with a warning which I truly appreciate :) It's so hard to go 50 on country roads when there is no one around.
...the only thing I don't understand
is on my warning it said:
Hair color: UNKNOWN.
What's up with that. Can't they tell I'm still a natural blonde ;) hehehe
In other news, my week has been filled with work and playing with two little boys. I did get the opportunity to take some maternity photos of my brother and sis-in-law that turned out SUPA cute! The weather has been nice-ish so we've been outside a ton. I'm so happy the summer is coming I can hardly contain myself. Thoughts of being at the lake and eating smores in the evening are right in front of my face and I can't WAIT.
What are looking forward to this summer?
Planting your garden and reaping the benefits?
Reading a few good books on your front porch?
Playing outside with your babies?
Fill me in...
and have a great weekend friends!





You have your dad's hair, he says his is blonde, i say "well it might be white, along with blonde, brown,etc" LOL
ReplyDeleteDad told me to say that!
We can't wait for the lake hopefully a better warmer summer.
Summer fun, lake, gardens, good books, followed by a trip to see Mickey!
Oh I just love EVERYTHING about summer!!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to summer parties at the lake...trips to Saugatuck, MI....veggies kabobs on the grill...and most of all...just sitting outside listening to the birds sing:)
Great post!!
Ooh - I wanna see those baby belly photos! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI never get warnings. You're soooo lucky! Too funny about the hair color thing;)
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to the pool, long after dinner walks, fire pit nights roasting marshmallows, sitting on the driveway with my best friend having a margarita every now and then. Now you've got me all excited:)
I'm looking forward to figuring out where we will be living! We're waiting and wondering to see what type of job hubby will get - we'll be moving 'somewhere' this summer! Anxious to get this new chapter of life started, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteYour fire pit pic looks like FUN!
visits to the beach... Cannon Beach OR to be exact! ;)
ReplyDeletemorning coffee on my back step...
kids playing in the grass...
warm breezes...
sleeping in ....
(ha ha ha ... we have this puppy problem)
Summer hurry up, K?! ;)
Just found your blog and love it!
ReplyDeleteWe are looking forward to slower mornings, playing outside more, walks together and visiting family!
Enjoy the day!
I'm following.......!:)
I am so looking forward to camping on the beach in our popup with our 2 kids in tow!!!
ReplyDeleteHubby & I bought it so long ago, thinking "imagine one days we have children in here too???" Well, it happened, and for that I am thankful and am looking forward to more sand in the sheets!
Hope all is well with you!
-kelley