Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunny And Sweet


The mothership (a.k.a airplane) found me in dreary Indiana, it knew I was ready for a change. It swept me up and took me to a wonderful land called Florida! I don't think I will be going back to the land of Indiana anytime soon. Ok, well, maybe in a couple days, but for now a girl can dream.



I am inside right now because my little guy is napping and really, my shoulders are probably a little too sun kissed for the day. I suppose it's always good to take a break AND to sneak a few chocolatey chip teddy grahams too.


We've been shelling everyday. It's Bryce's favorite past time, well that and swimming in the pool.


The boys seem to be right in their element here. The love for the beach must run in their blood.


Although Cam has a cold and we can't tell if his ears are hurting or he has teeth coming in, so if you want to say a prayer for him to feel better soon that would be much appreciated :)

But seriously, isn't he just cute-a-licious looking over that railing?!


Bryce told me "he found a girl" down at the pool. He is quite smitten with her. She's four and I'm sure I don't approve even without meeting her ;) Just kidding. And seriously, how funny is this pose. Such a stinker.


We are having a blast and I am loving every second of being on the beach.

More later my friends, it's time to go sit in the sun (er, shade) and enjoy the sweetness of this day.

12 comments:

  1. looks so awesome! Enjoy some for all of us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, it DOES look awesome! We'll be there in about one month. AND, where do you live in wonderful Indiana? I'm from Roselawn/DeMotte, now in Knoxville, TN. There's more than corn in Indiana.....Indiana Beach. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. Your boys are just too stinkin' cute. So glad you got out of dreary Indiana for a bit. I'm heading out for some warmth sunshine myself in a few days:) Seeing your pics made me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous. jealous. jealous. enjoy. enjoy. enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you in spirit! Looks like so much fun and so relaxing and so WARM!!!

    When you return to dreary Indiana, I'll be waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time!!!
    From one Indiana girl to another.....sometimes you just need a break.
    Enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I wish I was at a sunny warm beach right now too! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... I love those pics... envy, envy envy!
    I miss miss miss warm beaches!! I love that you said your babes have beach in their blood! I am sure mine do too!! =) A couple years ago we asked our kids if they wanted to go to Disney or Hawaii... (we may have told them about many exciting Hawaii things and not much at all about Disney...but anyway) They choose Hawaii!! The didn't like the idea of rides... or lines... they wanted Beach, sand, ocean... just like their mama! *sigh* more pictures...K!!??!~! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness those photos are adorable!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete