I dig pinterest. The end.
Ok, not really. I thought I'd give honor to those pins that have actually worked out for me. We all know someone who made something nasty (food wise) from the beautiful photo they pinned. Thankfully I have not encountered that but I'm sure I will someday. But for now here are my favorites:
Chicken Fingers. How can one go wrong? Well, one can, I have before. However, these chicken fingers were delish.
photo and recipe from Annie's Eats
My boys all love pineapple, so this hawaiian chicken was a huge hit.
photo and recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff
These were super easy. I've never made ribs. Ever. I really don't even order ribs when I get the chance but these looked good. Apparently they were a crowd pleaser. I like crowd pleasers. Easy and so good.
photo and recipe from Mmm...is for Mommy
Need I say more. Peanut butter is one of my all time favorite things -- well besides pickles, pizza, and pesto. Wait, why do all of my favorite things start with P's? Weird. Anyways, these were good...and once again EASY!
photo and recipe by Two Tiny Kitchens
I made this at thanksgiving and it was so good I would make it again. It goes perfect with apples but graham cracker sticks work well too.
photo and recipe by Half Baked
In other kitchen news, I pinned this:
photo source unknown
because our pantry bites. It's an old closet and it is super deep and I'm super short so I can't see half of the stuff in there. Anyways, I pinned this and showed the hubby. I thought he wouldn't go for another "project" but he instantly did. He gave his dad a call who got all the supplies for us (from scraps from his work so it cost close to nothing, except for time). This past Saturday afternoon they took an hour and put my new roll out shelves in. They are awesome. If nothing else pinterest made my life better from this little picture here! ;) (Thanks Jim!!)
Happy pinning my friends!
P.S. What has your favorite pin been?









we need a pic of the finished pantry! Glad for a new post to keep me company :)
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest too. It's totally addicting. Thanks for sharing the pics - good to know the recipe's that actually come out good. Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete