Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I want...



I want to see all of the "good things" that God puts in each day. The big things and the little.

I want to go to Florida. And live there. But it's winter and I say this every.single.winter. and I mean it every single winter too.



I want Camden to wake up without crying. Once. Ok, maybe two times. In a row. That would be the best.

I want it to be Valentine's Day. I LOVE Valentine's Day.  Maybe it's that I've never really had a Valentine besides Bart so it makes it extra special every year.

I want to paint. I've been giving it small test runs here recently, I've always been afraid of painting. No other art has scared me so, but I think I can do it. And I want to.

I want to watch Glee. Please. And The Bachelor...oh how I love the twisted Bachelor :)

I want to make a difference. (This and the previous "I want" have absolutely nothing to do with each other lol)

I want to love these boys more and more every day...and that's not hard to do :)


I want chinese food? Sure, it does sound good right now.

I want to learn to salsa dance -- and maybe I will -- if I keep saying I want to, I will surely talk the hubby into it soon. Right? :)

I want to have the ability to think about blogging more than once a month.  We'll see what happens next month :)

But most of all, and what I've learned recently, is that all I really want and all I really need is just to BE.


Oh and I want to laugh. I mean, who doesn't want to laugh? It's my favorite :)

10 comments:

  1. agreed! on just about every little thing you mentioned! ;)

    so happy to see your name pop up in my reader girly-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon has always been my only Valentine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't I know of our mutual undying love for Valentine's day? It's settled - we need to celebrate that day Togethah!!!

    I love this post. Love your new background. Love that you still love the Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love for you to think about blogs more than once a month! I did my valentine shopping today and have heart confetti for the dinner table! You are the best! Have a splendid week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want a lot of the same things. If I could move to Hawaii I'd do it in a millisecond. So nice to see a post from you!!! Love your colorful background:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can paint!! I knew nothing about it either and I've completed THREE paintings for our home!! Honestly...I knew NOTHING! I just had an idea in my head and followed my heart! (I'm kinda doing the same thing now with sewing)!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable post - love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. and when our temperatures are over 100 degrees this summer you will be glad you are not here in Florida :) But we are pretty blessed with a beautiful sunny sky and 75 degrees today :) Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to learn how to Salsa. Very cute blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... I want many of those things too... ha! especially the Warm sunny place to live... Hawaii...Florida.. California!! I keep asking the hubs to look for a job...if God opens a door .. it was meant to be... why won't he take me seriously??! and I know this post was written a couple weeks ago... (I get lost in this land o blog...) but anyway... I posted about painting.. and my fear of painting ... and my baby step into being brave enough to show y'all my painting! =) I am curious about the Brave Girl thing... but I am sure I can't afford it... or time will be a factor... but is sounds like something I need! or want! ;) I wrote my hubby today and told him the beach called and said it missed us... ;) or well.. I texted him! lol!

    ReplyDelete