Let's just say, some things in life are better recapped than heard about everyday.
Like this...
this boy is now referred to, by me, as "The NO Factory." He says "no" 1000 times a day (and I don't even know if that's an exaggeration). To say that that can be a tad bit frustrating would the truth of the matter. I'm sure almost every toddler mother can understand so please make me feel better and tell me there will be "yes" days in my future.
Lie if you have to, but I hope you don't.
On a positive note this week has been way better than last, so I'm sure there is hope in the future!
In much more fun news, soon I will be pulling my chair up to this view...
Last minute plans aligned with every good thing and we are off to a palm treed land somewhat soon. I hope to be picking up shells and reading books and sleeping in. And not saying "no" unless I absolutely have to.
Because my friends, the littles will be with the two most wonderful sets of grandparents in the world in a non-palm-treed-land.
I'm so grateful and thankful. Ahhh...palm trees and a warm breeze. Delightful!
I have zero new pictures to show you. Well besides this one -
I took this last week when I was in Chicago at one of coolest hotels. I was trying to show Bart the bathroom but really my jeggings, as you can barely see the bathroom. Yeah, that's right, I own jeggings now. And I wear them all the time. Apparently I've lost it. Jeggings are like a step down from skinny jeans which I apparently have no problem wearing now either. I'm a whole new woman. I'm making decisions I thought I'd never make - maybe being in your 30's isn't that bad ;)
Looks like I'll be trying out using my camera again soon, only in warmer temps this time. And hopefully I'll have more for you than a recap.
Looks like I'll be trying out using my camera again soon, only in warmer temps this time. And hopefully I'll have more for you than a recap.





you look just adorable in your jeggings! I think the coice in top either makes or breaks the appeal - well done!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your palm tree get-a-way sans kiddies - you'll come back refreshed and maybe the case of the 'no's will have run it's course! :)
~h
I am not surprised AT ALL that you've embraced the jegs! I think you might honestly by my most stylish friend. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun, B. I'm so excited for you that you are able to fly away for a while. Sorry my book offers were kinda lame...but I think MA may very well rock your world!
You are adorable. Wishin' I looked that cool in them. Looking forward to some palm tree pictures. I will just live vicariously through you girl.
ReplyDeleteYou rock the leggings, jeggings, and skinny jeans. You're friend here...well, I'd drop dead before smooshing myself in any of the above! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you in your jeggings... I remember the day like it was yesterday and we were looking through a few magazines @ your house and the models had skinny jeans on and you said "Im sorry, but I will NEVER wear skinny jeans even if they come back in style!!" haha!! & I said I am not going to say Never b/c I know I will wear them if they come back in style! :) So I am proud of you and your skinny jeans/ jeggings -- You look SUPER cute in them, but when dont you look SUPER cute!!! :) :) Anyway... I hope you are having a FUN & RELAXING Getaway in FLORIDA!!! Take Lots of pics!! Love You!!
ReplyDeleteGo Brooke! You look awesome in those jeggins' We have to remember that the 30's are great and will continue to be :) Have a wonderful trip!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. You always have the best photo's. They really capture your life. Happy Tuesday.
ReplyDelete