I turn 32 tomorrow.
Yep, 32! Lord have mercy. How does that happen? I tell every soul I know I am 26 forever. Well, you guys know, I even tell you :)
When I had these 2 little beauties I didn't know my life would seem to fly by. They are my joy (and the reason I am getting gray hairs ;)), they seem to make every day a little more special. Seriously, please look at those faces. Makes me want to kiss them.
Well looky there, I sure did mean that.
Anyways, another year has blown by. Another amazing year. I am big on "the little things." I see God working in so many little ways everyday. Well, little and big. I see how much I am loved and I can't help but to be ok with growing another year older with my lovies.
Get out of town, these kiddos make my heart melt. S.W.O.O.N.
My hubby surprised me last week with a night away, dinner out, and shopping the next day. He planned it a month in advance because he's cool like that. He listens to things I say, he keeps the little things stored up in that brain of his and then he surprises me. He's so good to me.
(This picture makes me laugh. Bryce standing like a smiling statue and Cam running circles around us. Love it)
32, I think I like you. I didn't think I would but I do, I mean, I'm still 26 but if I have to have another number I guess 32 will do.
P.S. All of our family pictures were taken by Jenny Hoke Photography. She's cool. Period. (and I mean that in a really good way :))
P.P.S. What was your favorite age? Or maybe you are there now?














Super cute pics! Newest follower! 26 was my best and worst year...just turned 27...come check me out!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family. Happy Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteyour pictures are wonderful!!! happy birthday!
ReplyDeletethe older i get the happier i am. :)
those pics are great. happy happy birthday girlie. the 30's are just wonderful. enjoy every second.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that shot of you and Bart!
ReplyDeleteI wanna hear about your surprise get-away in person. :)
xo
Beautiful pictures! I just turned 29. I think this may be the best year yet! Ollie had her open heart surgery the day before my birthday - her recovery was by far the best gift I have ever received! It's only up from here :) Enjoy 32 and those beautiful, smoochable boys!
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful and so is your family. 52 ain't bad!
ReplyDeleteYour family is just so adorable! Happy birthday!
ReplyDelete