Let me start by saying,
today is not my hubby's birthday, Wednesday was.
But we have officially decided today is his birthday because Friday is a better day than Wednesday :)
So Happy 32nd Birthday to the man with the biggest heart of gold I've ever known. Seriously, hearts like his don't come around often. A treat that many don't get to experience everyday, but I do.
Genuine.
Loving.
Caring.
Compassionate.
Giving...
these are a few words I would use to explain my man.
So to the man who loves Jesus with all of his heart.
To the man who tells me I'm the most beautiful woman (inside and out) he's ever seen.
To the man who loves our boys with everything he has.
To the man who picks up our dogs poop ;)
To the man who does the dishes for me when "I've just had enough."
31 was great but I hope 32 is even better baby...and I'm glad I've got a good nine months to catch up to you ;)
We love you!





Thanks honey.
ReplyDelete:)
Yeah! You're back! Love all the sweet comments, and then....dog poop.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had fun and that he enjoyed his gift;)
ReplyDeleteAwww happy birthday to your honey:) He sounds wonderful.
ReplyDelete