Monday, June 21, 2010

Such A Good Daddy

I married a man that I am proud to say is such a good daddy to our boys.

Our boys LOVE him with all their hearts.

They love wrestling, playing games, playing the wii, going on bike rides, reading books, and telling stories with him. He is such a great example and loves all of us to pieces. I am blessed beyond measure to have such an amazing husband who gives so much for us. Thank you Jesus for my luv-a who will never ever give up on us and who will always be the best daddy he knows how to.

Last Wednesday he took the kids to the splash pad and played and had fun with the boys - it was a big hit I had to put some of your pictures up.







Happy Fathers Day (one day late)!
We love you, luv-a - or Daddy, as the boys call you ;).

Here's to all the good Dads out there!!!

...including mine...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute! Love all those summery pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a blessing!! =) love love the baby & cloud pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post Brooke! A good Daddy is a special gift indeed. Your little men have some awesome shoes to fill someday. (That is someday in the far,
    far future!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first pic of your Hubs and the boys should be blown up huge and hung over your mantle. Oh my what a great shot!

    ReplyDelete